Welcome to Salish Cancer Center
At Salish Cancer Center we believe that the combination of conventional cancer treatment (surgery, chemotherapy, radiation) and integrative oncology (naturopathic medicine, traditional Chinese Medicine, and acupuncture) creates a truly modern oncology practice.
Salish Cancer Center now offersTelemedicine services to our patients! Virtual Care includes healthcare visits performed online from the comfort of your own home.
Click on the button below to learn more!
UPDATED Clinic COVID-19 Guidelines
- No walk-in appointments.
- One visitor per patient from the same household.
- Call 253-382-6300, select option 1 at arrival.
- Screening outside of the clinic for scheduled patients and +1.
- Mask is required upon entry & worn at all times.
Thank you, and we appreciate your cooperation.
Inclusion and Diversity Statement
May 18, 2021
We understand cancer does not discriminate and neither do we. Inclusivity is listed in Salish Cancer Center’s Value statement. We are committed to respecting anyone who is either a patient or is part of our workforce. Salish Cancer Center provides a transformational journey for anyone touched by cancer. We do so, by providing healing and wellness through an innovative approach.
Respect: We accept each person unconditionally and appreciate our differences.
The Four Cardinal Directions
- Compassion (East) – We are fully present. We bring caring, kindness, and sincerity to all interactions.
- Respect (South) – We accept each person unconditionally and appreciate our differences.
- Integrity (West) – We honor our word. We are dependable, authentic, and responsible.
- Health (North) – We empower patients, caregivers, and each other to optimize the health of the body, mind, spirit, and environment.
Salish Cancer Center Leadership
We offer tumor-specific cancer treatment paired with integrative, evidence-based supportive care creating the most effective approach to healing and wellness.
Becoming a Patient
Our oncology, native healing, and therapy team provide evidence-based modern oncology in a unique and supportive environment.