Volume 01 | November 2020
- The Integrative Model of Salish Cancer Center combines Medical Oncology that delivers cancer treatment at par with national standards and follows guidelines with options to complement with naturopathic oncology as well as adjunctive support focused on reducing side effects of treatment (acupuncture, etc.).
- Urgent new patient appointments within two to three business days
- Confirmation calls to encourage patient compliance
- Large and quiet infusion suite holding 23 infusion bays
- Acceptance of most major insurances including Medicare and all Medicaid plans
- On-site supplement pharmacy
- Oncology-certified infusion staff
- On-site Social Work and psychosocial support for patients
The Integrative Oncology model offers a standard of care treatment for patients with cancer diagnoses. We see patients who are recently diagnosed, survivors of cancer, patients seeking second opinions, and patients who are seeking care that addresses more than their disease itself.
Meet Dr. Craig Peterson, NP, L.Ac., FABNO