Virtual Care Services (Telemedicine)
Salish Cancer Center now offers Virtual Care services to our patients! Virtual Care are healthcare visits performed online, in the comfort of your own home. No special equipment or additional software required.
Virtual Care appointments are simple and stress-free. All you need to do is connect from your smartphone, tablet, or laptop with a webcam at your scheduled appointment time to begin your visit.
Already a Patient?
Call us at 253-382-6300 to schedule your Virtual Care appointment today.
Based on the recommendation of the state and federal officials, people are self-quarantining in efforts to protect themselves and their families. Because of this, many insurance companies made exceptions to allow for Virtual Care visits – however we ask that you please be sure to verify with your specific insurance company.
Call our New Patient Coordinator at (253) 382-6317 to discuss your visits needs, insurance information, and obtain any necessary paperwork.
To ensure we are providing the very best care possible, all new patient visits will be held in-person with one of our providers.
How does Virtual Care work?
- You will receive a link to Salish Cancer Center Virtual Clinic: https://salishcancerctr.doxy.me/
- Make sure the laptop or mobile device has wi-fi access prior to the appointment (insert flyer here)
- At the time of appointment, toggle to the Provider’s name and select the name
- Allow your device to access your camera so you can see the provider and the provider can see you
- You will wait in the virtual waiting room for a minute until your provider initiates the Virtual Care Visit, please be patient.